We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF.
The world’s premier obstetrics guide–now updated with a greater focus on maternal-fetal medicine. The obstetrics text that has defined the discipline for generations of obstetrician-gynecologists is now more timely and essential than ever.
Written by authors from the nationally known University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Williams Obstetrics maintains its trademark comprehensive coverage and applicability at the bedside, while offering the most current perspective of the field. In this blog post, you will be able to download a free PDF e-book copy of Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF.
Features of Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition.
Here are important features of the book:
- The entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
- The traditional focus on the varied medical and surgical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
- 1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs
- A solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, with special emphasis on physiological principles
- Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the text and appear in easy-to-read tables
- Updated with 3,000 new literature citations through 2017.
No other text can match the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest advances and protocols, this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
Table of Contents.
- Section 1: Overview.
- Section 2: Maternal Anatomy And Physiology.
- Section 3: Placentation, Embryogenesis, And Fetal Development.
- Section 4: Preconceptional And Prenatal Care.
- Section 5: The Fetal Patient.
- Section 6: Early Pregnancy Complications.
- Section 7: Labor.
- Section 8: Delivery.
- Section 9: The Newborn.
- Section 10: The Puerperium.
- Section 11: Obstetrical Complications.
- Section 12: Medical And Surgical Complications.
Williams Obstetrics PDF Download.
You can download the Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.