We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Williams Manual of Hematology PDF 9th Edition.
Williams Manual of Hematology, Ninth Edition provides a quick-access summary of the epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, and therapy of blood cell and coagulation protein disorders.
The 93 chapters of the Manual are a distillation of the disease- and therapy-focused chapters from the Ninth Edition of Williams Hematology. The book has been carefully edited to deliver only the most clinical point-of-care facts, making differential diagnosis faster, easier, and more efficient.
Features of Williams Manual of Hematology.
Concise but comprehensive, this complete guide includes sections on:
- Initial Clinical Evaluation.
- Disorders of Red Cells.
- Disorders of Granulocytes.
- Disorders of Monocytes and Macrophages.
- Principles of Therapy for Neoplastic Hematological Disorders.
- The Clonal Myeloid Disorders.
- The Polyclonal Lymphoid Diseases.
- The Clonal Lymphoid and Plasma Cell Diseases.
- Disorders of Platelet and Hemostasis.
- Disorders of Coagulation Proteins.
- Thrombosis and Antithrombotic Therapy.
- Transfusion and Hemapheresis.
Table of Contents.
- PART I: Initial Clinical Evaluation.
- PART II: Disorders Of Red Cells.
- PART III: Disorders Of Granulocytes.
- PART IV: Disorders Of Monocytes And Macrophages.
- PART V: Principles Of Therapy For Neoplastic Hematologic Disorders.
- PART VI: The Clonal Myeloid Disorders.
- PART VII: The Polyclonal Lymphoid Diseases.
- PART VIII: The Clonal Lymphoid And Plasma Cell Diseases.
- PART IX: Disorders Of Platelets And Hemostasis.
- PART X: Disorders Of Coagulation Proteins.
- PART XI: Thrombosis And Antithrombotic Therapy.
- PART XII: Transfusion And Hemapheresis.
Williams Manual of Hematology PDF Download.
You can download the Williams Manual of Hematology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.