We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: Pathways to Arriving at a Clinical Diagnosis PDF 10th Edition.
Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests, 10th Edition serves as a practical guide to the use of laboratory tests which aids physicians in using tests more effectively and efficiently by offering test outcomes, possible meanings, differential diagnosis, and summaries of tests available. The book is organized into 2 sections.
The first section is devoted to disease states. Where appropriate, a patient’s chief complaint and/or physical findings are initially presented with subsequent discussions focused on discrete disease states as they relate to a patient’s chief complaint.
The second section is devoted to an alphabetical listing of laboratory tests while stressing the integration of the clinical laboratory in the clinical decision-making process. Test sensitivity, specific and possible and negative probabilities are included whenever appropriate. Microbiology tests are listed in a separate chapter.
Features of Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: Pathways to Arriving at a Clinical Diagnosis.
- NEW chapters on genitourinary disorders and transfusion medicine.
- NEW information on pulmonary, cardiac, and neurologic disease states, HLA, obstetric and gynecologic disorders, and molecular diagnostics.
- NEW authors, including specialists in Cardiovascular Medicine, Transfusion Medicine, and Pathology
A completely revamped cardiovascular chapter with NEW symptoms (Dyspnea, Syncope, Sudden Cardiac Arrest), written by a Cardiovascular Medicine Specialist.
- Includes current molecular diagnostic testing, cytogenetics, common pitfalls, test limitations, and identification of appropriate tests for specific clinical presentations.
- Test sensitivity, specificity, and positive and negative infectious disease probabilities included where appropriate.
- Detailed descriptions of routine and lesser-known tests listed alphabetically, with guidance on when to order and how to interpret results.
- Improved and enhanced index.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: FALTs: Factors Affecting Laboratory Tests.
SECTION 1: DISEASE STATES.
- Chapter 2: Autoimmune Diseases.
- Chapter 3: Cardiovascular Disorders.
- Chapter 4: Central Nervous System Disorders.
- Chapter 5: Digestive Diseases.
- Chapter 6: Endocrine Diseases.
- Chapter 7: Genitourinary System Disorders.
- Chapter 8: Gynecologic and Obstetric Disorders.
- Chapter 9: Hematologic Disorders.
- Chapter 10: Hereditary and Genetic Diseases.
- Chapter 11: Infectious Diseases.
- Chapter 12: Renal Disorders.
- Chapter 13: Respiratory, Metabolic, and Acid-Base Disorders.
- Chapter 14: Toxicology and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring.
- Chapter 15: Transfusion Medicine.
SECTION 2: LAB TESTS.
- Chapter 16: Laboratory Tests.
- Chapter 17: Infectious Disease Assays.
Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: Pathways to Arriving at a Clinical Diagnosis PDF Download.
You can download Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: Pathways to Arriving at a Clinical Diagnosis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.