We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Methods in ENT PDF 2nd Edition by PT Wakode.
With an emphasis on teaching basic history and physical examination skills relevant to the head and neck, this book provides a cursory discussion of the major areas of otolaryngology.
This update of a 2002 book includes new sections on thyroid disease and nasal endoscopy.
Features of Clinical Methods in ENT.
- The excellent range of pathology, displayed in full-color images supplemented with occasional illustrations, is a strength of the book.
- It also is succinct enough to be read in an afternoon. Its main weakness stems from the minimal discussion of pathophysiology and treatment paradigms, but this also ensures its applicability across a range of clinical settings.
Table of Contents.
Part I: Basics of History Taking.
- History Taking
- Examination of Swelling, Ulcer, and Fistula.
Part II: Otology.
- Examination of Ear
Part III: Rhinology.
Examination of Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
Part IV: Head and Neck.
- Oral Cavity and Oropharynx.
- Examination of Larynx and Laryngopharynx.
- Thyroid Gland.
- Examination of Neck.
- Examination of Salivary Glands.
- Diseases of the Oesophagus.
- Tracheo-bronchial Tree.
- Examination of Cranial Nerves
Clinical Methods in ENT PDF Download.
You can download Clinical Methods in ENT PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.