We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Vulva: Physiology and Clinical Management PDF 2nd Edition.
A unique compilation of expertise on anatomy, physiology, clinical issues, and current research, this textbook analyzes the range of presentation with age, ethnicity, symptoms, disorders, diagnoses, and toxicity.
Features of The Vulva: Physiology and Clinical Management.
- The second edition of this essential resource for anyone taking care of female patients has been doubled in scope to include additional chapters.
- All physicians, whether dermatologists or gynecologists, as well as those researching the scientific evidence and symptoms, will benefit from the experience of the expert contributors and editors gathered here.
Table of Contents.
I. Anatomy and Physiology.
- Anatomy of the vulva.
- Tissue structure and physiology of the vulva.
- Changes in the vulva and vagina throughout life.
- Microbial ecology of the vulva.
- Vulvar ethnic differences: An overview.
- Vulvar and extragenital clinical sensory perception.
- The menstrual cycle, the composition of menses, and the effect of menses on the skin.
- Characterization and treatment of lochia: A review.
- Biomolecular markers and physical measures in the urogenital area.
II. Management of Clinical Issues: Disorders, Diagnoses, Symptoms, Toxicity, and Therapies.
- Are vaginal symptoms ever normal?
- Common diseases of the vulva.
- Which women develop vulvar cancer?
- Vulvar cancer and post vulvectomy complications.
- Dermoscopic and confocal microscopy patterns of vulvar mucosal melanotic macules.
- Vulvar procedures: biopsy and Bartholin abscess treatment.
- Vulvar seborrheic keratosis.
- Vulvar oedema diagnosis.
- Vulvar/vaginal atrophy: A review.
- Female-specific pruritus.
- Vulvar lichen sclerosus.
- Seborrheic keratosis: Pathogenesis, histopathology, and clinical aspects.
- Impact of urinary incontinence and urogenital atrophy on the vulva.
- Fecal incontinence.
- The menstrual cycle and the skin.
- Women’s perceptions of sensitive vulvar skin during different life stages.
- Dermatotoxicology of the vulva.
- Allergic contact dermatitis of the vulva Cody J. Connor
- Bioengineering methods for the vulva.
- Vulvar therapies: Evidence vs. testimony.
III. Genital Alterations and Classifications.
- Female genital alterations: A sociological perspective.
- Female genital cutting: Cultural challenges and health complications.
- Classification of the labia minora.
- Danger zones in labiaplasty.
IV. Vulvar Care.
- Genital hygiene: Culture, practices, and health impact.
- Products used on the vulva.
- Consumer research and in-market comments.
The Vulva: Physiology and Clinical Management PDF Download.
You can download The Vulva: Physiology and Clinical Management PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.