We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Vivek Jain Review of Preventive & Social Medicine 12th Edition PDF.
While preparing for the PG entrance examination, most of the preventive and social medicine (PSM) multiple-choice questions (MCQs), related text, and even the referenced answers given in books were invariably unable to satisfy a student. Most of the time, there were questions from ‘topics not given in standard textbooks. Every year there were ‘new unheard questions from unexplored fields’, overlapping choices of MCQs from other fields of medicine accompanied with a futile search for ‘recent most data of Public Health Statistics’, etc. So, there is no denying the fact that ‘PSM is of paramount importance to successfully tackle any PG entrance examination.
Features of Vivek Jain Review of Preventive & Social Medicine.
- In this book, each chapter is divided into topics and sub-topics, Theory and MCQs are arranged section-wise for a more comprehensive understanding of topics. In theory, important previous years MCQs highlighted (ASQ) and must-know facts given separately.
- The book includes PG Entrance Examination MCQs of AIIMS (1991–2015) and AIPGME (1991–2012 + “Recent MCQs”) with referenced, authenticated, full explanatory answers. Solved explanatory MCQs from DPG, PGI, JIPMER PG Entrance Examinations (2000–2015) added to help students grasp the subject better.
- Over 3,000 solved MCQs from UPSC CMS and Several State Medical PG Entrance Examinations were added for wider coverage. Recent most changes in National Health Programs with updates in communicable and non-communicable diseases provided for a competitive edge.
- Many answers are followed by a section on ‘Also Remember’ – A compilation of various important noteworthy points based on previous questions from several fields.
- Golden points have been included for a quick revision just before the examination. Several annexures have been included towards the start of the book to given the student an edge over others.
Table of Contents.
- Medical History.
- Wellbeing and disease principles.
- Vaccines and Epidemiology.
- Disease screening.
- Communicable and transmittable diseases.
- Indian National Health Programs, Policies, and Laws.
- Demography and contraception of the family.
- Obstetrical prevention, pediatrics, and geriatrics.
- Fitness and Diet.
- Health and Social Sciences.
- Health and the Atmosphere.
- Biological waste control, occupational health, disaster management.
- Knowledge and Contact for Wellbeing.
- Indian Health Care, Management and Planning.
- International health International.
Vivek Jain Review of Preventive & Social Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the Vivek Jain Review of Preventive & Social Medicine 12th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
12th Edition will be soon be updated.