We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Viva in Biochemistry PDF 2nd Edition.
Features of Viva in Biochemistry.
- A companion to Textbook of Medical Biochemistry by the same author, Simple, short, and accurate answers to the questions generally asked in viva voce, Useful for confidence building, Covers the questions not only related to theory but also the table-viva related to practical problems, A new chapter on Acid-Base Balance and Imbalance has been added.
- Dr (Brig) MN Chatterjea Is an eminent author. His book Textbook of Medical Biochemistry is very popular not only in SAARC countries but also in the Gulf.
Table of Contents.
- Chemistry of Carbohydrates
- Chemistry of Lipids and Eicosanoids.
- Chemistry of Proteins and Amino Acids.
- ImmunoglobulinsChemistry and Functions.
- Chemistry of Nucleotides and Nucleic Acid.
- Chemistry of Enzymes.
- Biologic Oxidation.
- Chemistry of Hemoglobin and Hemoglobinopathies.
- HemeSynthesis and Catabolism.
- Digestion and Absorption.
- Metabolism of Carbohydrates.
- Metabolism of Lipids.
- Metabolism of Proteins and Amino Acids.
- Metabolism of Nucleoproteins.
- Metabolism of Minerals.
- Hormones: Chemistry and Functions.
- Protein Synthesis, DNA Replication, and DNA Recombinant Technology.
- Chemistry of Respiration.
- Radioactivity: Radio-isotopes in Medicine.
- Clinical Enzymology.
- Biochemistry of Cancer.
- Acid-Base Balance and Imbalance.
Viva in Biochemistry PDF Download
You can download Viva in Biochemistry PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.