We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Vishram Singh Neuroanatomy PDF 2nd Edition.
The success of this book reflects the appeal of its unique problem-solving approach and its utility in highlighting the anatomical and embryological basis of clinical problems in neurology and neurosurgery. This approach has been retained in this edition.
Features of Vishram Singh Neuroanatomy
Based on a large number of suggestions by the teachers of anatomy and students, the text has been thoroughly updated and a number of new illustrations, tables, and flowcharts have been added for easy comprehension and assimilation of the complicated information.
- The topics on cranial nerves, the blood supply of the brain, and sensory and motor pathways have been described in detail due to the high incidence of cranial nerve lesions, cerebrovascular accidents, and sensory and motor disorders in recent times.
- There were a growing demand from PG students, neurologists, and neurosurgeons to provide actual photographs, CT scans, and MR images to appreciate the value of current diagnostic imaging techniques in diagnosing neurological lesions.
Table of Contents
- Development of the Nervous System.
- Organization and Functions of the Nervous System.
- Peripheral Nerves and Ganglia.
- Receptors and Effectors.
- Dermatomes and Muscular Activity.
- Central Nervous System: An Overview.
- Spinal Cord.
- Nuclei, Functional Components, and Distribution of Cranial Nerves.
- Cerebellum and Fourth Ventricle.
- Diencephalon and Third Ventricle.
- Basal Nuclei (Basal Ganglia).
- White Matter of the Cerebrum and Lateral Ventricles.
- Blood Supply of the Brain.
- Meninges and Cerebrospinal Fluid.
- Somatic Motor and Sensory Pathways.
- Special Senses and Their Neural Pathways.
- Reticular Formation and Limbic System.
- Autonomic Nervous System.
Vishram Singh Neuroanatomy PDF Download
You can download Vishram Singh Neuroanatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.