We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Ventricular-Assist Devices and Kidney Disease PDF.
This text serves as a convenient one-stop resource on the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of kidney diseases in the context of advanced heart failure and the presence of ventricular assist devices.
Features of Ventricular-Assist Devices and Kidney Disease.
- Advances in managing heart failure, evidence-based practices, and therapies are covered, along with the management of this unique and complex subset of patients.
- The book also provides insights into combined heart and kidney transplantation.
- Authored by leaders in nephrology, cardiology, and transplantation, this book fills a critical knowledge gap in understanding and treating patients with acute or chronic dysfunction of the heart and kidneys and how one induces dysfunction in the other organ.
Table of Contents.
- Management of Advanced Heart Failure: An Overview.
- Understanding Cardiovascular Hemodynamics.
- Cardiorenal Syndromes.
- Diuretics in Heart Failure.
- Hyponatremia in Heart Failure and Ventricular Assist Device Patients.
- History of Durable Mechanical Circulatory Assist Devices.
- Selection for Ventricular Assist Device Placement in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Effects of Ventricular Assist Device Therapies on Renal Function.
- Management of Hypertension after Ventricular Assist Device Implant.
- Right, Ventricular Failure Post Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
- Renal Replacement Therapies in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Devices.
- Patient Selection for Combined Heart and Kidney Transplantation.
- Outcomes with Combined Heart–Kidney Transplantation.
Ventricular-Assist Devices and Kidney Disease PDF Download.
You can download Ventricular-Assist Devices and Kidney Disease PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.