We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF 19th Edition by Paul Riordan-Eva, James J. Augsburger.
For almost six decades, General Ophthalmology has served as a concise, current, and authoritative review of the subject for medical students, ophthalmology residents, practicing ophthalmologists, nurses, optometrists, and colleagues in other fields of medicine and surgery, as well as health-related professionals. The nineteenth edition has been revised and updated in keeping with that goal. It contains the following changes from the eighteenth edition:
All relevant illustrations in color
Major revision of Chapters 6 (Cornea), 10 (Retina), 13 (Orbit), 14 (Neuro-Ophthalmology), 16 (Immunologic Diseases of the Eye), 20 (Causes and Prevention of Vision Loss), and 23 (Lasers in Ophthalmology).
Features of Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology 19th Edition.
- 25 chapters that span the full breadth of ophthalmic disease.
- Contributions from more than thirty international experts.
- A comprehensive chapter on the ophthalmologic examination.
- An entire chapter devoted to pediatric interests.
- Extensive updates to chapters on the cornea, retina, orbit, neuro-ophthalmology, immunologic diseases of the eye, causes and prevention of vision loss, and lasers in ophthalmology.
Table Of Content.
- Anatomy & Embryology of the Eye
- Ophthalmologic Examination
- Ophthalmic Emergencies
- Lids & Lacrimal Apparatus
- Conjunctiva & Tears
- Uveal Tract & Sclera
- Ocular Disorders Associated with Systemic Diseases
- Immunologic Diseases of the Eye
- Special Subjects of Pediatric Interest
- Ophthalmic Genetics
- Ophthalmic Trauma
- Causes and Prevention of Vision Loss
- Optics & Refraction
- Ophthalmic Therapeutics
- Lasers in Ophthalmology
- Low Vision
- Vision Rehabilitation.
Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology 19th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.