We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Atlas of Upper Extremity Trauma: A Clinical Perspective PDF.
Demonstrating current management techniques for traumatic fractures and dislocations of the upper extremity, this atlas utilizes a practical, how-to structure, discussing philosophy, approach, patient positioning, prepping, draping, and surgical techniques for each type of injury. Generously illustrated with intraoperative photos, the chapters of this atlas are arranged by anatomic location, from the clavicle and shoulder down to the fingers, with each chapter briefly describing the thought processes involved in choosing surgical interventions and applied anatomy approaches, fixation selections, and techniques. Actual case examples, cadaver photos, and plentiful radiographs illustrate the text for a strong visual presentation, and a list of “Eglsederisms” – pithy bits of advice for residents and veteran surgeons alike – set the stage for a highly demonstrative resource for orthopedic and trauma surgeons, residents, and fellows.
Features of Atlas of Upper Extremity Trauma.
- Provides a highly visual practical, how-to surgical approach to traumatic fractures and dislocations of the upper extremity.
- Discusses philosophy, approach, patient positioning, prepping, draping, and surgical techniques for each type of injury, arranged by anatomic location from the clavicle and shoulder down to the fingers.
- A valuable pictorial resource for orthopedic and trauma surgeons, residents, and fellows.
Table Of Content.
- Operating Room Principles.
- Principles of Fixation.
- Sternoclavicular Joint Dislocations and Physeal Injuries.
- Clavicle Fractures.
- Distal Clavicular Fractures and Acromioclavicular Dislocations.
- Glenoid and Scapular Body Fractures.
- Floating Shoulder.
- Proximal Humeral Fractures.
- Humeral Fractures.
- Humeral Nonunions.
- Distal Humeral Supracondylar Fractures.
- Distal Humeral Transcondylar Fractures.
- Distal Humeral T-Intercondylar Fractures.
- Distal Humeral Anterior Shear Fractures.
- Olecranon Process Fractures.
- Transolecranon Fracture Dislocations.
- Radial Head and Neck Fractures.
- Elbow Terrible Triad Injuries.
- Monteggia Fractures.
- Shaft Fractures of the Radius and Ulna.
- Floating Elbow.
- Galeazzi Fractures.
- Distal Radius Fractures.
- Perilunate Injuries.
- Carpometacarpal Joint Injuries.
- Metacarpal Fractures.
- Phalangeal Fractures.
Atlas of Upper Extremity Trauma PDF Download.
You can download the Atlas of Upper Extremity Trauma PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.