We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Uncommon Causes of Stroke PDF 3rd Edition.
Now in its third edition, this essential and detailed guide provides wide-ranging support for those diagnosing, treating, and assessing complex types of cerebrovascular diseases, in a high-pressure, time-constrained environment.
Authored by leading clinicians in the field of neurology, and supported by advanced brain-mapping technologies, this cutting-edge manual provides physicians, neurologists, and emergency practitioners at all levels with a vital commentary on those relatively uncommon types of cerebrovascular disease that can lead to patients suffering a stroke.
This new edition offers chapter-by-chapter imaging findings, evaluation, and management advice, alongside insights into new topics such as CARASIL, sickle cell disease, radiation-induced cerebrovascular disease, and blue rubber bleb syndrome.
Updated and thorough, the guide provides a clear presentation on the nature, diagnosis, and treatment of everyday symptoms, through to more specialized cases. Building upon existing experience, practitioners can confidently assess patient needs, and correctly diagnose symptoms the first time.
Features of Uncommon Causes of Stroke.
- Includes up-to-date and niche research into complex causes of stroke.
- The most extensive and wide-ranging volume available on the topic.
- Authored by clinicians who have the first-hand experience in diagnosing and assessing rare causes of stroke
A ready source of information.
Table of Contents.
- Part I. Infectious Conditions.
- Part II. Inflammatory Conditions.
- Part III. Hereditary and Genetic Conditions and Malformations.
- Part IV. Vascular Conditions of the Eyes, Ear, and Brain.
- Part V. Disorders Involving Abnormal Coagulation.
- Part VI. Systemic Disorders that Also Involve the Cerebrovascular System.
- Part VII. Non-Inflammatory Disorders of the Arterial Wall.
- Part VIII. Venous Occlusive Conditions.
- Part IX. Vasospastic Conditions and other Miscellaneous Vasculopathies.
Uncommon Causes of Stroke PDF Download.
You can download the Uncommon Causes of Stroke PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.