We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Training in Ophthalmology The Essential Clinical Curriculum PDF 2nd Edition by Oxford Specialty Training Series.
The second edition of this excellent and highly popular textbook continues to address the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCOphth) syllabus for trainee ophthalmologists and is an essential read for those studying ophthalmology, optometry, and orthoptics.
Features of Training in Ophthalmology 2nd Edition.
- As a theoretical and practical aid, it guides readers through postgraduate Ophthalmic Specialist Training. Emphasis is placed on the practical assessment and management of key ophthalmic conditions.
- Clearly laid out and highly illustrated in full color throughout, each condition is discussed in two or three pages, beginning with general explanations of the pathophysiology and clinical evaluation, followed by differential diagnoses and treatment options.
- This thoroughly revised second edition includes new chapters on pediatric ophthalmology, refractive surgery, and microsurgical skills.
- This text will appeal to foundation doctors, specialist trainees in ophthalmology, candidates preparing for the Fellowship of the Royal College of Ophthalmology (FRCOphth) examination, consultants in ophthalmology, and practitioners looking for a comprehensive but accessible guide to the subject.
Table Of Content.
- Cornea and conjunctiva
- Refractive surgery
- Vitreoretinal surgery
- Medical retina
- Uveitis and medical ophthalmology
- Pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus
- Microsurgical skills
- Professional skills
Training in Ophthalmology PDF Download.
You can download the Training in Ophthalmology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.