We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis PDF 2nd Edition by Schnorrenberger.
In this fully up-to-date Second Edition, experts in Chinese medicine explain how traditional Chinese tongue diagnosis can be used in daily practice to complement conventional Western methods.
The guide begins with a brief introduction to the history, anatomy, physiology, and methodology of tongue diagnosis followed by basic techniques and systematic procedures for identifying the manifold individual characteristics of the tongue’s shape and its many modifications. Full-color photographs of tongues then demonstrate a variety of clinical scenarios to help readers develop a holistic approach to diagnosis.
Features of Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis.
- An in-depth review of the tongue’s most important anatomic and physiologic features, including the lingual papillae, the tongue muscles, arterial supply, and much more.
- More than 180 full-color illustrations and high-quality clinical photographs of Western tongues enhance the text.
- Treatment suggestions for using acupuncture, herbs, and nutrition accompany each clinical image.
- Medical assessment of 28 case histories with real-life photographs from the authors’ practice.
- The Second Edition of Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis is an essential resource for every practitioner or student of Chinese medicine, acupuncture, or complementary medicine.
Table of Contents.
- History and Scientific Basis of Tongue Diagnosis
- Tongue Characteristics
- Case Studies
- Typical changes in the Tongue and their Diagnoses
- The Course of Illnesses and how they Change the Tongue
- Diagnosing Headache
Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis PDF Download.
You can download Pocket Atlas of Tongue Diagnosis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.