We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Slack Incorporated Optical Coherence Tomography of Ocular Diseases PDF 3rd Edition by Joel S. Schuman, Carmen A. Puliafito, James G. Fujimoto, Jay S Duker.
For more than 17 years, Optical Coherence Tomography of Ocular Diseases has been the classic text on this essential imaging technology. This completely revised and updated Third Edition of Optical Coherence Tomography of Ocular Diseases reflects the quickly advancing technology of spectral-domain optical coherence tomography (OCT). Incorporated within over 600 pages are a multitude of updated features unique to this Third Edition including over 1,200 color images, state-of-the-art technology, and case presentations. These elements cohesively work together to successfully demonstrate the retina in normal and diseased states using spectral-domain OCT.
Optical Coherence Tomography of Ocular Diseases, Third Edition is written with the clinician in mind. The text’s primary objective is to illustrate the appearance of the eye in health and disease, comparing conventional clinical technologies using spectral-domain OCT imaging. This method introduces the clinician to the manifestations of disease as indicated by OCT while presenting the more familiar fundoscopic and fluorescein angiographic views side-by-side. Drs. Joel S. Schuman, Carmen A. Puliafito, James G. Fujimoto, and Jay Duker, together with their 17 contributors, have collaborated to revise and update this best-selling comprehensive resource to reflect the current state-of-the-art technology of spectral-domain OCT. OCT applications in retinal diseases, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, anterior segment, and a description of OCT technologies are all topics extensively covered in this new Third Edition. Two appendices are included that contain a wealth of technical information for those interested in learning more about the physical principles of operation of this diagnostic imaging technology, as well as scanning and image processing protocols.
Features of Optical Coherence Tomography of Ocular Diseases 3rd Edition.
- Utilizes and interprets spectral-domain OCT imaging from multiple machines.
- Over 1,200 color images.
- Strong focus on retina, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, and the anterior segments.
This classic text will provide a clinical reference for eyecare professionals, as well as retina and glaucoma specialists, that shows how to utilize and interpret OCT imaging to enhance diagnostic sensitivity and specificity, as well as to enhance therapeutic decision making and monitor the outcome of treatment. This is the go-to resource for both clinicians and scientists interested in optical imaging of the eye.
Table Of Content.
Section I Principles of Operation and Interpretation.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Optical Coherence Tomography
- Chapter 2 Interpretation of the Optical Coherence Tomography Image
Section II Optical Coherence Tomography in Retinal Diseases.
- Chapter 3 Vitreoretinal Interface Disorders
- Chapter 4 Retinal Vascular Diseases
- Chapter 5 Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chapter 6 Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Chapter 7 Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Chapter 8 Miscellaneous Macular Degenerations
- Chapter 9 Chorioretinal Inflammatory Diseases
- Chapter 10 Retinal Dystrophies
- Chapter 11 Miscellaneous Retinal Diseases
Section III Optical Coherence Tomography in Glaucoma, Neuro-Ophthalmology, and the Anterior Segment.
- Chapter 12 Optical Coherence Tomography’s Clinical Utility in Glaucoma
- Chapter 13 Optical Coherence Tomography for Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Chapter 14 Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography
Section IV Appendices
Optical Coherence Tomography of Ocular Diseases PDF Download.
You can download the Optical Coherence Tomography of Ocular Diseases PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.