We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology PDF.
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology is a collection of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to promote the learning of pathology in the framework of preclinical and clinical disciplines. The main features of the book are the following: The MCQs are all of the types that are used for the Step 1 medical board exams in the United States and are written according to the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) guidelines (i.e., patient-centered vignettes). All questions are “one best answer”; in most cases, there are five answer choices, but in some cases, fewer or more choices are given.
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology.Because the MCQs are about pathology, each question is based upon a specific pathologic condition. To correctly answer each question requires a student to use the information given to diagnose the condition, or, the question stem assumes that a student will know the diagnosis, and a question about the disease process is asked instead.
Features of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 1,100 USMLE style multiple-choice questions and detailed explanations, classified by organ system and difficulty
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette and approximately 20% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE®-format
Table of Contents.
- Cell Injury, Adaptations, and Death.
- Inflammation and Repair.
- Diseases of the Immune System.
- Genetic and Pediatric Diseases.
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases.
- Diseases of the Cardiovascular System.
- Diseases of the Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems.
- Diseases of the Respiratory System.
- Diseases of the Kidney and Urinary Tract.
- Diseases of the Mouth and Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Diseases of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract.
- Diseases of the Pancreas.
- Diseases of the Male and Female Genital Tract.
- Diseases of the Breast.
- Diseases of the Endocrine System.
- Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System.
- Diseases of the Peripheral and Central Nervous Systems.
- Diseases of the Skin.
- Mixed Items.
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology PDF Download.
You can download the Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology