We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Atlas of Middle Ear Surgery PDF.
Packed with clearly labeled, full-color drawings on every page, Atlas of Middle Ear Surgery guides readers through the most common and innovative surgical procedures used to manage middle ear pathology.
The authors, experts in this technically demanding field, begin by providing practical background information on surgical anatomy and pathophysiology followed by a brief introduction to anesthesia considerations and operating room etiquette. Full-color drawings then demonstrate the various surgical techniques in a step-by-step format that is excellent for learning. Succinct, easy-to-understand descriptions accompany every drawing in a didactic manner that reinforces fundamental concepts as it teaches.
Features of Atlas of Middle Ear Surgery.
- The latest on the surgical management of tympanic membrane abnormalities, chronic otitis media, cholesteatoma, and ossicular chain dysfunction.
- 254 full-color drawings and schematics display anatomy and important surgical steps.
- Numerous callout boxes in each chapter highlight key surgical tips, pearls, and pitfalls.
- Concise and practical, this atlas is essential reading for otolaryngology residents, fellows, budding otologic surgeons, or practicing ENTs who need to hone their surgical skills and stay abreast of the latest advances in the field.
Table of Contents.
- Anatomy and Physiopathology of the Middle Ear.
- Anesthesia and Surgical Field.
- Surgical Materials.
- Management of Tympanic Membrane Abnormalities.
- Management of Ossicular Abnormalities.
- Management of Retraction Pockets and Cholesteatoma.
- Dressing and Postoperative Care.
Atlas of Middle Ear Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Atlas of Middle Ear Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.