We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of THIEME Atlas of Anatomy Neck and Internal Organs PDF.
What makes the Atlas of Anatomy: Neck and Internal Organs so unique and facilitative to learning? First, it is much more of an educational tool than the traditional text you may have had in physical therapy anatomy classes. Looking at the number of illustrations, along with their clarity and beauty, it is evident why the atlas took eight years to complete. Excellent diagrams… While a reader could select the volume that fits his specialty, once he purchases on volume [of the series] he will most likely want the other two as well. The authors have successfully achieved their goal of producing a comprehensive educational tool in Thieme Atlas of Anatomy: Neck and Internal Organs.
Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WinkingSkull. Com PLUS is more than a collection of anatomical images – it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
Features of THIEME Atlas of Anatomy Neck and Internal Organs
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic.
- 950 original, full-color illustrations present anatomical information layer-by-layer, moving from spaces, to organs, to blood vessels, the lymphatic system, and autonomous innervation with unprecedented clarity.
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between anatomical structure and function.
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scan vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy.
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily identify each structure.
- Summary tables appear throughout — ideal for rapid review.
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy Neck and Internal Organs PDF Download.
You can download the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy Neck and Internal Organs PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.