We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Modern Techniques for Pathogen Detection PDF.
This outstanding overview sets a new standard for a methods book on pathogen detection. The first chapter provides an outline of currently used routine methods, including their background, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as comparing them to newer methods. The following chapters then cover novel methods already in wide use and which are still more experimental for routine purposes. An invaluable resource for all medical laboratories and clinical institutions dealing with infectious diseases.
Features of Modern Techniques for Pathogen Detection.
- This book gives a comprehensive overview of the frontline research in pathogen detection. Infectious diseases caused by bacterial, viral, or fungal pathogens are one of the leading causes of death worldwide. In order to find the optimal treatment regime for the highly heterogeneous group of patients and to significantly reduce costs in medical care, novel tools that characterize the pathogenic microbes and the host-specific immune response are highly desired.
- Information about the phenotype and genotype of the germs helps to accelerate quick and effective interventions, for example, the treatment of a sepsis patient with the right medication. Especially, within this context, the terms personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, which define a stratified treatment for each individual patient, are of increasing importance.
- Due to a high variety in the responses of a patient panel to similar drug treatment regimes, which are caused by genetic and/or physiological variations among patients, the therapy has to be adapted to achieve the highest efficiency and lowest side effects.
- A plethora of analytical methods such as spanning microbiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology, and biophysics are commonly applied for the detection of pathogens. Modern Techniques for Pathogen Detection informs in detail about various cutting-edge tools for pathogen identification.
- International scientists of the respective areas highlight recent emerging methods as well as improvements of conventional assays within individual chapters.
Table Of Content.
List of Contributors.
- Unmet Medical Needs in Life-Threatening Infections – Caring for the Critically Ill
- Identification Methods – An Overview
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Techniques
- DNA Microarrays for Pathogen Detection
- IR and Raman Spectroscopy for Pathogen Detection
Modern Techniques for Pathogen Detection PDF Download..
You can download the Modern Techniques for Pathogen Detection PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Microbiology