We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF by Lorne Blackbourne.
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments. Build the Confidence for Success on Your Exams and in the Operating Suite. Written in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format ideal for learning on the go, this best-selling clerkship resource covers both general surgery and surgical subspecialties and provides accurate, on-the-spot answers to the questions most likely encountered during rotations and the shelf exam. This enhanced 9th edition reflects the latest advances in key areas, as well as additional Rapid-Fire Review questions and new Rapid-Fire Vignettes to prepare students for success on exams and beyond.
Features of Surgical Recall 8th Edition.
- Rapid-Fire Reviews at the end of most chapters and a pre-and post-book test evaluate students’ knowledge, demonstrate students’ level of mastery, and identify areas for further focus.
- NEW! Three-Dimensional Surgical Vignette Chess offers a novel, three-column format to practice handling patient scenarios and to assess knowledge.
- Surgical Overview and Background sections deliver practice advice and tricks of the trade.
- Hundreds of mnemonics, acronyms, tips, prompts, and hints help students master and retain essential knowledge.
- Concise procedure descriptions and a strategic two-column format prepare students for active participation in the operating suite.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept, or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips, and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of the material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes, and highlights in a single view/page.
Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.