We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology PDF 2nd Edition.
This revised edition of Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology provides readers with step-by-step instructions for performing the surgical procedures necessary to treat children suffering from head and neck disorders.
This atlas covers routinely performed procedures in pediatric otolaryngology.
Features of Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- More than 800 high-quality, detailed line drawings help teach young practitioners the latest techniques and procedures.
- Authors are affiliated with two of the best children’s hospitals in the world and are luminaries in the field.
- Focuses on common procedures that surgeons perform on a daily basis.
- Residents will frequently consult this book before performing surgery and pediatric otolaryngologists will use it as a refresher for certain surgical procedures that they haven’t recently performed.
Table of Contents.
- Section I: The Ear.
- Section II: The Nose.
- Section III: The Nasopharynx, Oral Cavity, and Oropharynx.
- Section IV: Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
- Section V: The Neck.
- Section VI: The Salivary Glands.
- Section VII: Endoscopy.
- Section VIII: Facial Trauma.
Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology PDF Download.
You can download Surgical Pediatric Otolaryngology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.