We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Surgery of the Skull Base: Practical Diagnosis and Therapy PDF.
This book discusses all aspects of skull base surgery, from a neurosurgical point of view. The therapeutic options in the treatment of skull base lesions are explained and a systematic overview of relevant diseases is included. A strong emphasis is placed on practical aspects of skull base surgery: classic surgical approaches and also methods where there has been rapid recent development, such as stereotactic radiation therapy and interventional neuroradiology. Several international specialists systematically describe the treatment of traumatic lesions, tumors, vascular lesions, and developmental anomalies. Surgery of the Skull Base is aimed at neurosurgeons, ENT surgeons, maxillofacial surgeons, neurologists, and radiologists.
Features of Surgery of the Skull Base.
- Covers trauma, tumors, vascular problems, and developmental anomalies in the skull base
- Describes the diagnostic steps in the different diseases
- Provides an overview of therapeutic principles
Table Of Content.
- Introduction to Skull Base Surgery.
- Clinical Anatomy.
- Therapeutical Principles in the Treatment of Skull Base Pathologies.
- Trauma Traumatic Injuries of the Skull Base.
- Tumors of the Skull Base.
- Vascular Lesions of the Skull Base.
- Congenital Disorders of the Skull Base.
- Future Developments in Skull Base Surgery.
- Erratum to: Surgery of the Skull Base.
Surgery of the Skull Base PDF Download.
You can download Surgery of the Skull Base PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.