We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology PDF 3rd Edition.
Master the latest medical and cosmetic procedures with Surgery of the Skin, the most comprehensive dermatological surgery resource available. Written from the surgeon’s perspective, this medical reference book features step-by-step guidance on performing the most updated developments and cutting-edge approaches across the entire spectrum of dermatologic surgery. Surgery of the Skin was awarded the prize.
Features of Surgery of the Skin.
- Improve surgical results and avoid pitfalls with expert, evidence-based guidance.
- Stay on the cutting edge with in-depth step-by-step descriptions of tumescent vertical vector facelifts, blepharoplasty, composite grafts, Botox treatments, soft tissue augmentation, management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma, and more.
Table Of Content.
PART ONE: BASIC SURGICAL CONCEPTS.
- Anatomy for Procedural Dermatology.
- Anesthesia and Analgesia.
- Instruments and Materials.
- Patient Evaluation, Informed Consent, Preoperative Assessment, and Care.
- Wound Healing.
- Wound Healing and its Impact on Dressings and Postoperative Care.
PART TWO: ESSENTIAL SURGICAL SKILLS.
- Electrosurgery, Electrocoagulation, Electrofulguration, Electrodesiccation, Electrosection, Electrocautery
- Skin Biopsy Techniques
- Incision, Draining, and Exteriorization Techniques
- Suturing Materials, and Epidermal Closure Techniques
- Complex Layered Facial Closures
- Ellipse, Ellipse Variations, and Dog-ear Repairs
- Random Pattern Cutaneous Flaps
- Axial Pattern Flaps
- Skin Grafting
- Scar Revision
PART THREE: AESTHETIC SURGICAL PROCEDURES.
- Psychosocial Issues and the Cosmetic Surgery Patient
- Evaluation and Management of the Aging Face
- Soft Tissue Augmentation
- Chemical Peels
- Botulinum Toxins
- Autologous Fat Transfer: Evolving Concepts and Techniques
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- Laser Treatment of Tattoos and Pigmented Lesions
- Energy-based Treatment of the Aging Face for Skin Resurfacing: Ablative and Non-ablative Lasers, Photodynamic Therapy of Photoaging and Actinic Damage
- Laser and Light Treatment of Acquired and Congenital Vascular Lesions
- Sclerotherapy of Varicose Veins
- Endovenous Ablation Techniques with Ambulatory Phlebectomy for Varicose Veins
- Minimum Incision Face Lift
- Vertical Vector Face Lift with Local Anesthesia
- Blepharoplasty and Brow Lift
- Rejuvenation of the Neck Using Liposuction and Other Techniques
PART FOUR: SPECIAL PROCEDURES.
- Keloid Management
- Vitiligo Surgery.
- Management of Dysplastic Nevi and Melanomas.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology.
- Leg Ulcer Management.
- Nail Surgery.
- Repair of the Split Earlobe, Ear Piercing, and Earlobe Reduction.
PART FIVE: OFFICE-BASED SURGERY: PHYSICAL AND REGULATORY.
- Design of the Surgical Suite, Including Large Equipment and Monitoring Devices.
- Dermatology Office Accreditation.
Surgery of the Skin 3rd Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Surgery of the Skin 3rd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.