We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Volume 1 & 2 6th Edition.
Visually stunning and thoroughly up to date, the sixth edition of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology continues to set the standard for differential diagnosis of the surgical specimen.
Offering the latest information on all currently known diseases, this classic two-volume reference presents advanced diagnostic techniques from a virtual “who’s who” of experts in the field – pathologists who provide authoritative guidance on the diagnostic evaluation of every type of specimen from every anatomic site.
No matter what your level of training or experience, keeping Sternberg’s near your microscope is the next best thing to a personal consultation with a trusted colleague.
Features of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology.
- Clearly visualize nearly every specimen you’re likely to see, thanks to more than 4,000 full-color illustrations, each color-balanced to dramatically improve image quality.
- Get practical, real-world help on diagnostic problems and pitfalls from the text that has emphasized a hands-on focus from the very first edition.
- Benefit from significant updates in key areas of the field, particularly in immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology.
- Stay up to date with new information on new molecular and immunohistochemical markers for diagnosis and prognosis of neoplasia, improved classification systems for diagnosis and prognosis, the role of pathology in new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, and the recognition of new entities or variants of entities.
- Keep abreast of updated World Health Organization (WHO) terminology regarding tumor diagnosis.
Table of Contents.
SECTION I: Skin, Soft Tissue, Bone, and Joints.
- Nonneoplastic Disease of the Skin.
- Nonmelanocytic Cutaneous Tumors.
- Melanocytic Lesions.
- Muscle Biopsy in Neuromuscular Diseases.
- Disorders of Soft Tissue.
- Joint Diseases.
- Nonneoplastic Diseases of Bones.
- Bone Tumors.
SECTION II: Breast.
SECTION III: Central Nervous System.
- Brain, Spinal Cord, and Meninges.
SECTION IV: Endocrine System.
- Neuroendocrine and Paracrine Systems.
- Pituitary and Sellar Region.
- Pathology of Thyroid and Parathyroid Disease.
- Adrenal Glands.
SECTION V: Hematopoietic and Lymphatic Systems.
- Disorders of Bone Marrow
- Lymph Nodes
SECTION VI: Head and Neck
- Jaws and Oral Cavity.
- Salivary Glands.
- Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Nasopharynx.
- Ear and Temporal Bone.
- Eye and Ocular Adnexa.
SECTION VII: Intrathoracic Organs and Blood Vessels.
- Nonneoplastic Pulmonary Disease
- Pulmonary Neoplasms
- Blood Vessels
SECTION VIII: Alimentary Canal and Associated Organs.
- Nonneoplastic Intestinal Diseases.
- Intestinal Neoplasms.
- Nonneoplastic Liver Disease.
- Masses of The Liver.
- Gallbladder, Extrahepatic Biliary Tree, and Ampulla.
- Anus and Perianal Area.
SECTION IX: Urinary Tract and Male Genital System.
- Developmental Abnormalities of the Kidney.
- Adult Renal Diseases.
- Adult Renal Tumors.
- Renal Neoplasms of Childhood.
- Urothelial Tract: Renal Pelvis, Ureter, Urinary Bladder, and Urethra.
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicles.
- Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Testis.
- Testicular and paratesticular Tumors.
SECTION X: Female Reproductive System and Peritoneum.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Vulva and Vagina.
- Uterine Corpus.
- Ovarian Epithelial–Stromal Tumors.
- Sex Cord—Stromal, Steroid Cell, and Germ Cell Tumors of the Ovary.
- Miscellaneous Primary Tumors, Secondary Tumors, and Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Ovary.
- Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament.
Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Volume 1 & 2 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.