We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Stephens Detection and Evaluation of Adverse Drug Reactions PDF 6th Edition.
The detection and evaluation of adverse drug reactions are crucial for understanding the safety of medicines and for preventing harm in patients. Not only is it necessary to detect new adverse drug reactions, but the principles and practice of pharmacovigilance apply to the surveillance of a wide range of medicinal products.
Stephens’ Detection and Evaluation of Adverse Drug Reactions provides a comprehensive review of all aspects of adverse drug reactions throughout the life cycle of a medicine, from toxicology and clinical trials through to pharmacovigilance, risk management, and legal and regulatory requirements. It also covers the safety of biotherapeutics and vaccines and includes new chapters on pharmacogenetics, proactive risk management, societal considerations, and the safety of drugs used in oncology and herbal medicines.
Features of Stephens Detection and Evaluation of Adverse Drug Reactions.
- This sixth edition of the classic text on drug safety is an authoritative reference text for all those who work in pharmacovigilance or have an interest in adverse drug reactions, whether in regulatory authorities, pharmaceutical companies, or academia.
- This book presents a comprehensive and wide-ranging overview of the science of pharmacovigilance. For those entering or already experienced in the pharmaceutical sciences, this is an essential work.
- A key text in the area of pharmacovigilance, extensively referenced and well-written, a valuable resource.
Table Of Content:
Preface to the Sixth Edition
List of Contributors
- Adverse Drug Reactions: History, Terminology, Classification, Causality, Frequency, Preventability
- Pharmacogenetics of Adverse Drug Reactions
- Toxicology and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Clinical Trials—Collecting Safety Data and Establishing the Adverse Drug Reactions Profile
- Clinical Laboratory Safety Data
- Statistics: Analysis and Presentation of Safety Data
- Proactive Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- Regulatory Aspects of Pharmacovigilance
- Legal Aspects of Pharmacovigilance in the European Union
- Dictionaries and Coding in Pharmacovigilance
- Adverse Drug Reactions: Societal Considerations
- Safety of Biotherapeutics
- Vaccine Safety Surveillance
- Assessing the Safety of Drugs Used in Oncology
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Pharmacovigilance of Herbal Medicines
Appendix 1 Web Sites Relevant to Pharmacovigilance—An Analysis of Contents
Appendix 2 Guidelines and a Checklist for Reporting Suspected Adverse Drug Reactions Anecdotally in Journals
Stephens Detection and Evaluation of Adverse Drug Reactions PDF Download.
You can download Stephens Detection and Evaluation of Adverse Drug Reactions PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.