We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Essentials in Ophthalmology Springer Scleritis PDF by Carlos Pavesio.
This book offers a concise but comprehensive overview of scleritis, with up-to-date information on all aspects, including diagnosis and treatment. Fundamental features of the pathogenesis of scleral inflammation are first discussed as a basis for understanding therapeutic strategies. Detailed descriptions are then provided of clinical manifestations, the complications that can arise during the course of the disease process, and the best way to manage them.
An individual chapter is devoted to infectious scleritis and its management, this being an uncommon but serious condition that may result not only in loss of vision but also in the loss of the globe itself. The diagnostic approach to and various management options for scleritis are then discussed extensively, with coverage of local and systemic therapy and new strategies, including biologics. Apart from the potential impact on vision, inflammation of the sclera carries a risk of association with systemic diseases, some of which can prove fatal if not promptly recognized and managed. This book is designed to allow ophthalmologists to easily identify the condition and the signs indicative of a more severe problem. It will thereby assist in safe and effective management, and help in preserving vision and life.
Features of Springer Scleritis.
- Provides detailed up-to-date guidance on treatment options for scleritis.
- Explains how to identify scleritis and the signs indicative of systemic disease.
- Describes potential complications of the disease and their management.
Table Of Content.
- Anatomy and Pathogenesis of Scleritis.
- Essentials in Ophthalmology, Scleritis: Classification and Clinical Presentations of Scleritis.
- Associated Systemic Diseases.
- Infectious Scleritis.
- Diagnostic Approach to Scleritis.
- Complications and Their Management.
- Management with Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Agents.
- Management with Steroids: Local and Systemic.
- Management of Scleritis with Immunosuppressive Drugs and Biologic Agents.
Springer Scleritis PDF Download.
You can download Springer Scleritis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.