We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Neuro-Ophthalmology PDF by Judit Somlai, Tibor Kovacs.
This practical guide provides an algorithm for diagnosis and treatment, from ‘having some problem with a vision, via diagnosis of cause and background, to treatment and eventually to rehabilitation.
Following on from introductory sections devoted to the role of neuro-ophthalmology, recent developments in the field, and an overview of neuro-ophthalmological examinations, there are sections devoted to the different parts of the visual system, and finally a section on rehabilitation.
Neuro-ophthalmology is aimed at ophthalmologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, traumatologists, neuroradiologists, experts in cardiology and stroke, and trainees in these areas. It will also be of interest to neuro-rehabilitation specialists, neuropsychologists, and those working in typhlopedagogy and health informatics.
Features of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Provides guidance for everyday neuro-ophthalmology practice.
- Discusses diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Lavishly illustrated throughout.
Table Of Content.
- The Importance and Role of Neuro-ophthalmology in Ophthalmological Clinical Practice
- The Importance of Neuro-ophthalmology in Neurology
- Mechanisms of Parallel Information Processing in the Visual System
- A New Direction: Neuro-Endocrinol-immunology
- Visual and Oculomotor Disorders in Internal Diseases
- Genetic Aspects of Neuro-ophthalmological Diseases
- Recent Knowledge in the Neurosurgical Practice Regarding the Visual System
- The Role of Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery in the Treatment of Neuro-ophthalmological Diseases
- Neurointerventional Treatment of Diseases Causing Neuro-ophthalmological Symptoms
- Recent Results in Neuropathology: Demyelinating and Conformational Diseases
- Algorithm of the Neuro-ophthalmological Examination Used in the International Practice
- Objective and Subjective Examination Methods of Visual Acuity
- Examination of Contrast Sensitivity
- Examination of Color Vision
- Electroretinography (ERG): Electrophysiological Examination of the Retina.
- Functional Examinations of the Visual Pathway System with Electrophysiological Methods
- Clinical Importance of Conventional and Modern Visual Field Tests in the Topographical Diagnostics of Visual
- Pathway Disorders
- The Differential Diagnosis of Visual Field Deficits at the Bedside.
- The Role of Fluorescein Angiography and Optical Coherence Tomography in the Examination of Circulatory
- Disorders of the Optic Disc
- Optical Coherence Tomography of the Optic Disc and the Macula in Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment of Congenital Ocular Motor Disorders.
- Polatest Procedure.
- Physiology and Examination Methods of the Pupillomotor Pathway.
- Neuro-ophthalmological Methods for the Clinical Analysis of Double Vision.
- Duplex Ultrasound Examination of the Carotid and Vertebral Arteries.
Springer Neuro-Ophthalmology PDF Download.
You can download Springer Neuro-Ophthalmology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.