We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Neonatal Head and Spine Ultrasonography PDF.
This book discusses the key features of normal, age-dependent neonatal head ultrasonography as well as the findings of the most common neonatal neurological disorders as visualized by this modality. Neonatal head ultrasound is an important diagnostic tool in the initial evaluation of intracranial abnormalities in newborns.
Head ultrasound is a safe and cost-efficient tool for detecting brain abnormalities in preterm and term neonates, monitoring the progression of brain lesions, and describing the maturation of the developing neonatal brain. To facilitate its use at the bedside, the book is organized by clinical findings and their differential diagnoses. For each disorder, a clinical vignette describing the clinical presentation of the newborn is accompanied by high-quality ultrasound images that depict the abnormal findings and detailed explanations of these findings. This book is a succinct guide to neonatal head ultrasonography for neuroradiologists, neonatologists, and pediatricians.
Features of Springer Neonatal Head and Spine Ultrasonography.
- Discusses key features of normal, age-dependent neonatal ultrasonography.
- Presents ultrasonographic findings of the most common neonatal neurological disorders.
- Features high-quality neonatal head ultrasound images.
- Provides a useful guide for conducting and reviewing bedside head ultrasound imaging.
Table of Contents.
- How to Perform a Neonatal Head Ultrasonography Study.
- Normal Head Ultrasound in the Preterm and Term Newborn.
- Muscular Hypotonia.
- Craniofacial Dysmorphic Features.
- How to Perform a Neonatal Spine Ultrasonography Study and Normal Spine Ultrasound in the Neonate.
- Neonatal Spine Abnormalities.
Springer Neonatal Head and Spine Ultrasonography PDF Download.
You can download the Springer Neonatal Head and Spine Ultrasonography PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.