We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Internal Medicine: An Illustrated Radiological Guide PDF 2nd Edition.
This very well-received book, now in its second edition, equips the radiologist with the information needed in order to diagnose internal medicine disorders and their complications from the radiological perspective.
It offers an easy-to-consult tool that documents the most common and most important radiological signs of a wide range of diseases, across diverse specialties, with the aid of an excellent gallery of images and illustrations.
Features of Internal Medicine: An Illustrated Radiological Guide.
- Compared with the first edition, numerous additions and updates have been made, with coverage of additional disorders and inclusion of many new images.
- Entirely new chapters focus on occupational medicine and toxicology imaging, chiropractic medicine, and energy and quantum medicine.
- Internal Medicine – An Illustrated Radiological Guide puts the radiologist in the internal medicine physician’s shoes.
- It teaches radiologists how to think in terms of disease progression and complications, explains where to look for and to image these complications, and identifies the best modalities for reaching a diagnosis.
- It will also benefit internal medicine physicians by clarifying the help that radiology can offer them and assisting in the choice of investigation for diagnostic confirmation.
Table of Contents.
- Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.
- Occupational Medicine and Toxicology.
- Chiropractic Medicine.
- Energy Medicine.
Internal Medicine: An Illustrated Radiological Guide PDF Download.
You can download Internal Medicine: An Illustrated Radiological Guide PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.