We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Endophthalmitis PDF by Durand, Marlene L., Miller, Joan W., Young, Lucy H.
Endophthalmitis is a serious eye infection that can cause blindness if not promptly diagnosed and appropriately treated. The goals of this book are to provide the latest information about endophthalmitis and offer recommendations for diagnosis and treatment.
Each chapter is written by experts in the field with the practicing clinician in mind. Several chapters focus on the major types of endophthalmitis such as postoperative, post-intravitreal injection, bleb-related, exogenous fungal, chronic, and endogenous endophthalmitis. Other chapters describe endophthalmitis in special populations such as diabetic or immunocompromised hosts or those with a glaucoma drainage device, keratoprosthesis, or another artificial implant. Also included are chapters that provide an overview of endophthalmitis as seen around the world, summarize the current understanding of endophthalmitis pathogenesis, describe the latest microbiologic and molecular diagnostic techniques, and discuss emerging problems such as multidrug-resistant pathogens. A final chapter offers recommendations for ways to prevent this devastating eye infection.
Features of Springer Endophthalmitis.
- Covers diverse types of endophthalmitis.
- Describes clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Written by acknowledged experts with the clinician in mind.
Table Of Content.
- Endophthalmitis: An Overview
- The Pathogenesis of Bacterial Endophthalmitis
- Microbiologic Diagnosis in Endophthalmitis
- The Molecular Diagnosis of Endophthalmitis
- Acute-Onset Postoperative Endophthalmitis
- Chronic Endophthalmitis Masquerading as Uveitis
- Endophthalmitis After Intravitreal Injections
- Bleb-Related Endophthalmitis
- Post-traumatic Endophthalmitis
- Endogenous Endophthalmitis
- Exogenous Fungal Endophthalmitis
- Device-Related Endophthalmitis
- Endophthalmitis in Immunocompromised and Diabetic Patients
- Antibiotic Resistance in Endophthalmitis Pathogens
- Preventing Endophthalmitis
Springer Endophthalmitis PDF Download.
You can download Springer Endophthalmitis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.