We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Diabetes in Pregnancy: The Complete Guide to Management PDF.
This book is a comprehensive and easily accessible reference for physicians caring for pregnant women with diabetes.
Covering patients with type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes, this handbook offers guidance on the different methods of treatment necessary for each population.
Features of Diabetes in Pregnancy: The Complete Guide to Management.
- Chapters cover the entire scope of patient care, including: diagnosis, patient education, dietary recommendations, medications, management during labor, potential fetal complications, and postpartum management.
- Obstetricians, gynecologists, primary care physicians, and residents will use this text to quickly answer any question they have on diabetes and pregnancy.
Table of Contents.
- Pathophysiology of Insulin Resistance.
- Fetal and Neonatal Consequences of Maternal Diabetes.
- Preconception Counseling.
- Type 1 Diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes.
- Screening, Diagnosis, and Management of Gestational Diabetes.
- Prenatal Care for the Pregnant Diabetic Patient.
- Patient Education.
- The Diabetic Diet.
- Oral Hypoglycemic Agents.
- Basic Insulin Pump Management.
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
- Intrapartum and Postpartum Management of Diabetes.
- Fetal Macrosomia.
- The Ultrasound Evaluation of the Diabetic Pregnancy.
- Antepartum Testing.
- Contraception for Women with Diabetes.
Diabetes in Pregnancy: The Complete Guide to Management PDF Download.
You can download Diabetes in Pregnancy: The Complete Guide to Management PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.