We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy Volume 1-2-3 PDF.
The English-language Sobotta Atlas with English nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book and the Internet content concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge.
Features of Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy Volume 1-2-3
- The new study concept simplifies learning—understanding—training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures.
- Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context.
- All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum.
- An additional booklet containing 100 tables on muscles and nerves supports systematic study.
Table of Contents
Volume 1 “General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System” includes the following topics:
- General Anatomy
- Upper Extremity
- Lower Extremity
Volume 2 “Internal Organs” includes the following topics:
- Viscera of the Thorax.
- Viscera of the Abdomen.
- Pelvis and Retroperitoneal Space.
Volume 3 “Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy” includes the following topics:
- Brain and Spinal Cord.
Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy Volume 1-2-3 PDF Download
You can download Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy Volume 1-2-3 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.