We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy Internal Organs PDF 16th Edition.
Presented in a practical package combining all three atlas volumes, covering the entire regional anatomy of the human body, as well as, a study book containing Tables of Muscles, Joints, and Nerves.
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta – Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever.
Features of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy Internal Organs
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted.
- Focused Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter – in terms of anatomical structure and function.
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into the practical application during rotation.
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection – great practice for the dissection lab.
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions.
Table of Contents
- General Anatomy.
- Upper Extremity.
- Lower Extremity.
- Viscera of the Thorax.
- Viscera of the Abdomen.
- Pelvis and Retroperitoneal Space.
- Brain and Spinal Cord.
Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy Internal Organs PDF Download
You can download the Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy Internal Organs PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.