We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Simpson’s Forensic Medicine 14th Edition PDF.
Prestigious and authoritative, this fully updated fourteenth edition of Simpson’s Forensic Medicine remains a classic; one of the world’s leading introductory texts in the field of forensic medicine. It presents all that the generalist or student needs to know about the interface between medicine and the law.
Table of Contents.
- Principles of forensic practice.
- The ethics of medical practice.
- Medicolegal aspects of death.
- Violence in society, medicolegal investigation of death, and the autopsy.
- The appearance of the body after death.
- Death from natural causes.
- Deaths and injury in infancy.
- Assessment, classification, and documentation of injury.
- Ballistic injuries.
- Regional injuries and patterns of injury.
- Pressure to the neck and asphyxia deaths.
- Heat, cold and electrical trauma.
- Immersion and drowning.
- Identification of the living and the dead.
- Restraint and control techniques.
- Police custodial healthcare.
- Sexual assault, genitoanal injury, and female genital mutilation.
- Safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults.
- Transportation medicine.
- Torture and cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment.
- Principles of forensic science and crime scene investigation.
- Principles of toxicology.
- Licit and illicit drugs.
- Medicinal poisons.
- Miscellaneous poisons.
Simpson’s Forensic Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the Simpson’s Forensic Medicine 14th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. 14th Edition will be Uploaded soon.