We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals PDF 4th Edition.
An ideal resource for the classroom or clinical setting, Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive and highly visual approach to the sectional anatomy of the entire body. Side-by-side presentations of actual diagnostic images from both MRI and CT modalities and corresponding anatomic line drawings illustrate the planes of anatomy most commonly demonstrated by diagnostic imaging. Easy-to-follow descriptions detail the location and function of the anatomy, while clearly labelled images help you confidently identify anatomic structures during clinical examinations. In all, it’s the one reference you need to consistently produce the best possible diagnostic images.
Features of Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals.
- Side-by-side presentation of anatomy illustrations and corresponding CT and MRI images clarifies the location and structure of sectional anatomy.
- More than 1,500 high-quality images and detailed line drawings demonstrate sectional anatomy for every body plane commonly imaged in the clinical setting.
- Updated summary tables are used to simplify and organize key information in each chapter.
- CT or MR images of special interest are featured on the opening page of each chapter to pique readers’ interest in the area about to be covered in the text.
- Reference drawings and corresponding scanning planes appear on appropriate pages with the actual images, so they are easily referenced for correlation between the scanning planes and the resulting images.
- The introductory chapter lays a foundation of the terminology that is related to sectional anatomy.
- NEW Updated content reflects the latest ARRT and ASRT curriculum guidelines.
- NEW Additional lymphatic system images give readers a better picture of this nuanced body system.
- NEW Additional pathology boxes help readers connect commonly encountered pathologies to related anatomy for greater diagnostic accuracy.
- NEW Updated line art familiarizes readers with the latest 3D and vascular imaging technology.
- The NEW 2-colour design makes difficult content easier to digest.
Table of Contents.
- Introduction to Sectional Anatomy.
- Cranium and Facial Bones.
- Upper Extremity.
- Lower Extremity.
Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals PDF Download.
You can download Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals 4th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy