We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, 11th Edition PDF by F. Charles Brunicardi.
Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is the world’s number 1 textbook in the field of surgery. It offers cutting-edge and the latest guidelines to surgical trainees and practicing surgeons so that they can provide the best possible care to their patients.
With this book in your hand, you will be able to access unprecedented coverage of the foundations of surgery as well as innovative technology currently employed inside the operation theatre. This book also provides valuable guidelines for the latest emerging practices i.e minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF for free download. We hope that you people find this blog post useful in your studies and training.
Features of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book:
- Most up-to-date and clinically relevant textbook on surgery.
- High-yield discussions, differential diagnosis, treatment methods, and management of the major surgical diseases can be accessed throughout the book.
- The content of this book has been organized in a very sophisticated manner i.e by organ systems and surgical specialties.
- High-definition and full-color illustrations of various surgical procedures can be found throughout the book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF 10th edition
Part I: Basic Considerations
- Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery
- Systemic Response to Injury and Metabolic Support
- Fluid and Electrolyte Management of the Surgical Patient
- Hemostasis, Surgical Bleeding, and Transfusion
- Surgical Infections
- Wound Healing
- Patient Safety
- Physiologic Monitoring of the Surgical Patient
Part II: Specific Considerations
- The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- The Breast
- Disorders of the Head and Neck
- Chest Wall, Lung, Mediastinum, and Pleura
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Acquired Heart Disease
- Thoracic Aneurysms and
- Arterial Disease
- Venous and Lymphatic Disease
- Oesophagus and Diaphragmatic Hernia
- The Surgical Management of Obesity
- Small Intestine
- Colon, Rectum, and Anus
- The Appendix
Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.