We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Biomicroscopy PDF 2nd Edition.
Ultrasonography is an important investigative tool in ophthalmology, particularly for vitreous surgery, oncology, and orbital diseases. Ophthalmic ultrasound is now widely accepted as an important tool for the diagnosis and management of many ocular and orbital disorders. This atlas is a compilation of the numerous classic and unusual cases performed by vitreoretinal surgeons at the ultrasonography department of Sankara Nethralaya, along with a brief outline of the salient clinical and ultrasound features.
- 1 Features of The Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Biomicroscopy.
- 2 Table Of Content.
- 3 The Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Biomicroscopy PDF Download.
Features of The Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Biomicroscopy.
- The Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Biomicroscopy is a new edition to Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound. It includes an entirely new section on ultrasound biomicroscopy that has widened the scope of this atlas to include anterior segment imaging as well.
- The text in this atlas is kept minimum, the salient clinical and ultrasound features have been described with practical tips for technique, interpretation, and implications on management. Colored photographs, pathology images as well as other diagnostic reports, such as CT and MRI are included for a better understanding. Practical issues as to when to perform the test in a given condition, what to look for, and the implications on treatment have been dealt with in a brief fashion.
- This atlas may serve as both, a basic text as well as a reference tool and an invaluable resource for the students of ophthalmology and practicing ophthalmologists.
Table Of Content.
- Chapter-01: Principles of Ophthalmic Ultrasound.
- Chapter-02: Technique of Evaluation and the Normal Ultrasound.
- Chapter-03: Imaging Artifacts.
- Chapter-04: Vitreous Hemorrhage.
- Chapter-05: Retinal Breaks and Detachment.
- Chapter-06: Choroidal Detachment.
- Chapter-07: Subretinal Hemorrhage.
- Chapter-08: Asteroid Hypnosis.
- Chapter-09: Intraocular Foreign Body.
- Chapter-10: Trauma.
- Chapter-11: Endophthalmitis.
- Chapter-12: Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Syndrome.
- Chapter-13: Scleritis and Subretinal Abscess.
- Chapter-14: Toxocara Granuloma.
- Chapter-15: Ocular Cysticercosis.
- Chapter-16: Ultrasound in Tumors.
- Chapter-17: Choroidal Melanoma.
- Chapter-18: Choroidal Hemangioma.
- Chapter-19: Choroidal Metastases.
- Chapter-20: Retinoblastoma.
- Chapter-21: Choroidal Osteoma.
- Chapter-22: Coloboma of the Choroid and Optic Disc.
- Chapter-23: Nanophthalmos.
- Chapter-24: Persistence of Fetal Vasculature (PFV).
- Chapter-25: Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP).
- Chapter-26: Coats’ Disease.
- Chapter-27: Dislocated Intraocular Lens.
- Chapter-28: Dislocated Lens Matter.
- Chapter-29: Intraocular Air and Gas.
- Chapter-30: Silicone Oil.
- Chapter-31: Scleral Buckle.
- Chapter-32: B Scan and Axial Biometry.
- Chapter-33: Disorders of Extraocular Muscles.
- Chapter-34: Orbital Cysticercosis.
- Chapter-35: Orbital Varix.
- Chapter-36: Dilated Superior Ophthalmic Vein.
- Chapter-37: Cavernous Hemangioma of the Orbit.
- Chapter-38: Orbital Lymphangioma.
- Chapter-39: Orbital Lymphomas.
- Chapter-40: Lacrimal Gland Tumors.
- Chapter-41: Idiopathic Orbital Inflammation.
- Chapter-42: Orbital Abscess and Hematoma.
- Chapter-43: Ultrasound-guided Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB).
- Chapter-44: Orbital Schwannoma.
- Chapter-45: Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Chapter-46: Miscellaneous Orbital Tumors.
- Chapter-47: Optic Nerve Thickening.
- Chapter-48: Tumors of the Optic Nerve.
- Chapter-49: Optic Nerve Injury.
- Chapter-50: Optic Disc Abnormalities.
- Chapter-51: Ultrasound Biomicroscopy—An Introduction.
- Chapter-52: Ultrasound Biomicroscopy in Glaucoma.
- Chapter-53: Ultrasound Biomicroscopy in Anterior Segment Tumors.
- Chapter-54: Ultrasound Biomicroscopy in Uveitis.
- Chapter-55: Ultrasound Biomicroscopy in Vitreoretinal Conditions.
- Chapter-56: Ultrasound Biomicroscopy in Trauma and Lens Disorders.
The Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Biomicroscopy PDF Download.
You can download The Sankara Nethralaya Atlas of Ophthalmic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Biomicroscopy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.