We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Easy and Interesting Approach to Human Neuroanatomy (Clinically Oriented) PDF by Samar Deb.
About the subject of Neuroanatomy, it is well-known to all that, this branch of anatomy is characterized by various negative adjectives such as, rough and tough, difficult, less important, not much required at the undergraduate level, etc. Undergraduate students are usually in a habit of ignoring or being away from it as very often they are scared of it. But they must know that this branch of anatomy can never be avoided in professional life. Because Neuroanatomy deals with the study of the nervous system which, being the master system, regulates bodily functions performed by all other systems of the body.
An effort has been made to deliver this subject through this book to the doorstep of readers of all levels in the easiest, simplest, and most interesting form.
Features of Easy and Interesting Approach to Human Neuroanatomy.
- Text material has been carefully placed on the optimum line of demarcation between comprehensive and precise nature.
- Much more precise text apparently appears to be simple, but it fails to create the concept. Again, if the text is too much comprehensive, it kills time and creates monotony.
- The style of presentation of the book will help the students for self-learning.
- All the figures of the book have been drawn in the most simplified manner. Complicated and extensive figures have been deliberately avoided.
- Labeling of all the figures has been made in a more scientific way. Optimum words have been used for the labeling, for which a reader will be able to understand a part of the text even only consulting the figures.
- The clinical anatomy component of the text has been written as per relevance.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1. Introduction to Human Neuroanatomy.
- Chapter 2. Nervous System in Brief.
- Chapter 3. Peripheral End Organs.
- Chapter 4. Spinal Cord.
- Chapter 5. Brainstem.
- Chapter 6. Cerebellum.
- Chapter 7. Fourth Ventricle of Brain.
- Chapter 8. Cerebrum—Cortical Gray Matter.
- Chapter 9. Cerebrum— White Matter.
- Chapter 10. Basal Ganglia.
- Chapter 11. Lateral Ventricle of Brain.
- Chapter 12. Diencephalon.
- Chapter 13. Third Ventricle of Brain.
- Chapter 14. Meninges of Brain and Cerebrospinal Fluid.
- Chapter 15. Blood Supply of Brain and Spinal Cord.
- Chapter 16. Reticular Formation.
- Chapter 17. Limbic System.
- Chapter 18. Autonomic Nervous System.
- Chapter 19. Cranial Nerves.
Easy and Interesting Approach to Human Neuroanatomy PDF Download.
You can download the Easy and Interesting Approach to Human Neuroanatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.