We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Jaypee Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology PDF by Samar K Basak.
This book provides complete information on clinical diagnosis of different parts of the eye with minute details, high resolution photographs thus giving ophthalmologists to make a better analysis of patients. Book explains various common and uncommon ophthalmic diseases and disorders. Each chapter deals with a single part of the eye, it explains diseases of the eyelids, penetrates deeper, gradually progresses towards the diseases of the retina, and ends with ocular injuries occurring in both adults and children.
There are concise textual outlines of clinical diagnosis for the different parts of the eye other than one’s area of interest. Clear clinical diagnosis, with updated modern instruments used, treatment options, management, and prognosis is clearly defined. Different methods of examinations for a particular problem such as diffuse illumination, direct illumination, indirect-illumination, direct and indirect retro illumination, specular reflection, sclerotic scatter to identify diseases in cornea alone are well explained. Use of topical antimetabolites, surgical options, and procedure, glaucoma, diseases of the optic nerves are also included.
Features of Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology Samar K Basak.
- Comprehensive, new edition bringing ophthalmologists up to date with the latest developments in clinical ophthalmology.
- Each chapter deals with a separate part of the eye.
- Features 3750 full-color images and illustrations.
- Includes more than 600 additional photographs.
- Original images replaced with high-quality new versions.
- Previous edition published in 2006.
Table Of Content.
- Preliminary Pages
- Chapter-01 Diseases of the Eyelids
- Chapter-02 Diseases of the Conjunctiva
- Chapter-03 Diseases of the Cornea
- Chapter-04 Diseases of the Sclera
- Chapter-05 Abnormalities in Anterior Chamber
- Chapter-06 Diseases of the Uvea
- Chapter-07 Pupil and its Abnormalities
- Chapter-08 Diseases of the Lens
- Chapter-09 Glaucomas
- Chapter-10 Diseases of the Vitreous
- Chapter-11 Diseases of the Optic Nerve
- Chapter-12 Diseases of the Retina
- Chapter-13 Diseases of the Lacrimal Apparatus
- Chapter-14 Diseases of the Orbit
- Chapter-15 Ocular Motility Disturbances and Squint
- Chapter-16 Ocular Injuries
Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology PDF Download.
You can download the Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology Samar K Basak PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.