We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Self Assessment & Review ENT PDF 7th Edition by Sakshi Arora Hans.
Features of Self Assessment & Review ENT.
- Bestseller book on ENT.
- Thoroughly revised and updated edition including latest exam pattern questions with explanations.
- More than 200 latest pattern questions with explanations.
- Explanatory questions and answers of AIIMS (2000-2015), PGI (2000-2015) and All India (2000-2012).
- Color plates of all important illustrations and instruments given in a separate section.
- A must-buy book for All India, AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER, DNB and state entrance exams.
Table of Contents.
SECTION I: EAR.
- Anatomy of Ear.
- Physiology of Ear and Hearing.
- Hearing Loss.
- Assessment of Hearing Loss.
- Assessment of Vestibular Function.
- Diseases of External Ear.
- Diseases of Middle Ear.
- Meniere’s Disease.
- Facial Nerve and its Lesions.
- Lesion of Cerebellopontine Angle and Acoustic Neuroma.
- Glomus Tumor and Other Tumors of the Ear.
- Rehabilitative Methods.
SECTION II: NOSE AND PARANASAL SINUSES.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Nose.
- Diseases of External Nose and Nasal Septum.
- Granulomatous Disorders of Nose, Nasal Polyps and Foreign Body in Nose.
- Inflammatory Disorders of Nasal Cavity.
A. Diseases of Paranasal Sinus—Sinusitis.
B. Diseases of Paranasal Sinus—Sinonasal Tumor.
SECTION III: ORAL CAVITY.
- Oral Cavity.
SECTION IV: PHARYNX.
- Anatomy of Pharynx, Tonsils and Adenoids.
- Head and Neck Space Inflammation and Thornwaldt’s Bursitis.
- Lesions of Nasopharynx and Hypopharynx including Tumors of Pharynx.
- Pharynx Hot Topics.
SECTION V: LARYNX.
- Anatomy of Larynx, Congenital Lesions of Larynx, and Stridor.
- Acute and Chronic Inflammation of Larynx, Voice and Speech Disorders.
- Vocal Cord Paralysis.
- Tumors of Larynx.
SECTION VI: OPERATIVE PROCEDURE.
- Important Operative Procedures.
Self Assessment & Review ENT PDF Download.
You can download Self Assessment & Review ENT PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.