We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Running Anatomy: Your illustrated guide to running strength, speed, and endurance PDF 2nd Edition.
See how to improve your running strength, speed, and endurance with Running Anatomy, Second Edition. This new edition of the best-selling running guide delivers more exercises, more insight, and more illustrations to show you how to increase your muscle strength, optimize the efficiency of your running motion, and minimize your risk of injury.
Features of Running Anatomy.
- Running Anatomy features 48 of the most effective strength exercises for runners, each with clear step-by-step descriptions and full-colour anatomical illustrations highlighting the muscles in action.
- Each illustration helps you better understand how muscles, ligaments, and tendons all work together as your body moves.
- Running Anatomy clearly links each exercise to running performance. You’ll see how to strengthen specific muscles and improve gait efficiency for faster times and more fluid runs.
- Plus you’ll learn how to eliminate anatomical imbalances that can lead to the most common injuries that runners face, including plantar fasciitis, lower back pain, knee aches and strains, and torn muscles and tendons.
- Feel prepared for any challenge that comes your way. You’ll find variations to train for every condition and competition—for various terrains, speeds, elevations, and distances, from sprint to marathon.
- You’ll also learn how new gear and technology-enhanced equipment can maximize your training and performance.
- Whether you’re a fitness runner looking to conquer hills with more speed and strength or a competitive runner looking for that extra edge in performance and a finishing kick, Running Anatomy will ensure that you’re ready to achieve your personal best.
Table of Contents.
Chapter 1. The Runner in Motion.
Chapter 2. Training Concepts.
Chapter 3. External Factors (That Affect Performance).
Chapter 4. Feet and Ankles.
Chapter 5. Legs.
Chapter 6. Core.
Chapter 7. Shoulders and Arms.
Chapter 8. Chest and Back.
Chapter 9. Injury Prevention.
Chapter 10. Alternate Training Activities.
Chapter 11. Gear and Advancements.
Running Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF Download.
You can download Running Anatomy: Your illustrated guide to running strength, speed, and endurance 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy