We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Rubin’s Pathology Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine PDF 7th Edition.
This book presents up-to-date information on one of the hottest topics in prostate cancer, namely bone metastases.
The most recent developments with respect to biology, pathology, diagnosis, and treatment are described, providing readers with an excellent understanding of the mechanisms of metastasis formation, the characteristics of metastases, their aggressiveness, and prognostic factors for treatment response.
Features of Rubin’s Pathology Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine.
- The coverage includes a discussion of all of the best available options (laboratory, radiology, and nuclear medicine) for achieving early diagnosis and both established and novel therapeutic approaches.
- Detailed information is provided on hormonal manipulations, bone-targeted agents, vaccines, taxanes, and other treatments that are enriching the therapeutic armamentarium.
- The editors can be considered leaders in the field, with great experience in diagnostic and clinical oncology and research, and the authors are experts in diverse specialties.
- This ensures a multidisciplinary approach, mirroring the current situation in which treatment in patients with bone metastases is undertaken by a team of specialists and health professionals in a variety of fields.
Table of Contents
Section I: Mechanisms of Disease.
- Chapter 1: Cell Adaptation, Injury, and Death.
- Chapter 2: Inflammation.
- Chapter 3: Repair, Regeneration, and Fibrosis.
- Chapter 4: Immunopathology.
- Chapter 5: Neoplasia.
- Chapter 6: Developmental and Genetic Diseases.
- Chapter 7: Hemodynamic Disorders.
- Chapter 8: Environmental and Nutritional Pathology.
- Chapter 9: Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
Section II: Pathogenesis of Systemic Conditions.
- Chapter 10: Aging.
- Chapter 11: Systemic Autoimmune Diseases.
- Chapter 12: Sepsis.
- Chapter 13: Obesity and Diabetes Mellitus.
- Chapter 14: The Pathology of Pregnancy.
- Chapter 15: The Amyloidoses.
Section III: Diseases of Individual Organ Systems.
- Chapter 16: Blood Vessels.
- Chapter 17: The Heart.
- Chapter 18: The Respiratory System.
- Chapter 19: The Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Chapter 20: The Liver and Biliary System.
- Chapter 21: The Pancreas.
- Chapter 22: The Kidney.
- Chapter 23: The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive System.
- Chapter 24: The Female Reproductive System and Peritoneum.
- Chapter 25: The Breast.
- Chapter 26: Hematopathology.
- Chapter 27: The Endocrine System.
- Chapter 28: The Skin.
- Chapter 29: The Head and Neck.
- Chapter 30: Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue.
- Chapter 31: Skeletal Muscle and Peripheral Nervous System.
- Chapter 32: The Central Nervous System.
- Chapter 33: The Eye.
- Chapter 34: Forensic Pathology.
Rubin’s Pathology Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine PDF Download.
You can download Rubin’s Pathology Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.