We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology PDF 11th Edition – 2 Volume Set.
For over 60 years, residents and practicing pathologists have turned to Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology for definitive guidance on every aspect of the field, delivered in a readable, easy-to-digest, and engaging manner. In the two-volume 11th Edition, a dynamic new author team ensures that this classic text retains its signature anecdotal style while revising the content to bring you fully up to date. Widely used for board exam preparation, as well as for everyday reference in practice, this leading resource equips you to effectively and efficiently diagnose the complete range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities.
Features of Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology.
- Presents content now grouped in sections corresponding to organs and systems, making disease entities easier to locate.
- Includes state-of-the-art coverage of the latest disease classifications, molecular biology and pathology, immunohistochemistry, genetics, prognostic/predictive markers, and more – all highlighted by more than 3,000 full-color illustrations of commonly seen pathologies.
- Showcases the knowledge and expertise of an innovative new author team: prolific author John R. Goldblum, MD (GI pathology, soft tissue tumors); Laura Lamps, MD (hepatobiliary, endocrine tumors, infectious disease); Jesse McKenney, MD (GU/GYN, soft tissue tumors); and Jeff Myers, MD (pulmonary, pleural, mediastinum); accompanied by a select list of subspecialty contributors.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the clinical presentation, gross and microscopic features, ultrastructural and immunohistochemical findings, prognosis, and therapy for virtually every pathologic lesion.
Table Of Content.
Section 1. Dermatopathology
- Tumors and Tumorlike Conditions of the Skin
Section 2. Head and Neck Pathology.
- Upper Aerodigestive Tract
- Mandible and Maxilla
- Major and Minor Salivary Glands
- Thyroid Gland
- Parathyroid Glands
Section 3. Thoracic Pathology.
Section 4. Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Tract.
- Small Bowel
- Large Bowel
- Liver: Non-neoplastic Diseases
- Liver: Tumors and Tumorlike Conditions
- Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Bile Ducts
- Pancreas and Ampullary Region
Section 5. Genitourinary Pathology.
- Kidney: Non-neoplastic Disease
- Kidney: Tumors and Tumorlike Conditions
- Bladder, Renal Pelvis, and Ureter
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicles
- Testis and Testicular Adnexa
- Penis and Scrotum
- Adrenal Gland and Other Paraganglia
Section 6. Female Reproductive System.
- Uterus: Cervix
- Uterus: Corpus
- Fallopian Tube
Section 7. Breast.
Section 8. Hematopathology.
- Lymph Nodes
- Bone Marrow
Section 9. Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology.
- Bone and Joints
- Soft Tissues
Section 10. Cardiovascular Pathology.
Section 11. Central Nervous System.
- Central Nervous System
- Pituitary Gland
- Eye and Ocular Adnexa.
Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.