We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF 10th Edition.
Readable and highly illustrated, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th Edition presents an in-depth, state-of-the-art overview of human diseases and their cellular and molecular basis.
Features of Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease.
- This best-selling text delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content.
- More than 1,000 high-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs, and drug therapies, and much more.
- This superb learning package also includes an enhanced eBook with a full complement of ancillary content on Student Consult.
Table of Contents.
- Cellular Responses to Stress and Toxic Insults: Adaptation, Injury, and Death.
- Acute and Chronic Inflammation.
- Tissue Renewal, Repair, and Regeneration.
- Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock.
- Genetic Disorders.
- Diseases of the Immune System.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases.
- Diseases of Infancy and Childhood.
Systemic Pathology: Diseases of Organ Systems
- Blood Vessels
- The Heart
- Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
- Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders
- The Lung
- Head and Neck
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- Liver and Biliary Tract
- The Pancreas
- The Kidney
- The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System
- The Female Genital Tract
- The Breast
- The Endocrine System
- The Skin
- Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscle
- The Central Nervous System
- The Eye
Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF Download.
You can download the Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.