We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Rhinoplasty Cases and Techniques PDF.
The most demanding and challenging of all aesthetic surgical procedures, rhinoplasty is made easily accessible in this practical, how-to book from the world’s leading practitioners.
Not only does Rhinoplasty: Cases and Techniques demonstrate a wide array of approaches, techniques, outcomes, and surgical pearls, tips, and nuances, but it also offers a unique cross-cataloging feature that is especially helpful for referencing specific deformities and the procedures used to correct them.
Features of Rhinoplasty Cases and Techniques.
- Virtually every nasal deformity is indexed and cross-referenced so that you can quickly find the nasal type and procedure you are looking for–and learn how leading experts have tackled the same operative situation you are facing.
- Contributions from 30 preeminent international surgeons place techniques from the masters at your fingertips, allowing you to learn a variety of surgical styles and approaches.
- Nearly 1,000 full-color intraoperative and before-and-after photographs and drawings help you visualize every concept
- Each of the 69 illustrated case studies contains detailed surgical analysis, plans, goals, operative sequences, and outcomes that will increase your knowledge of individual techniques and approaches.
- A video component available FREE on the Thieme media center, and referenced to specific topics in the book, clearly and concisely demonstrates techniques for executing surgical plans, placing different types of sutures and grafts, and much more.
- Important fundamentals on patient selection, preparation, techniques, postoperative care, complications, and sequelae are covered thoroughly, especially helpful for residents and new practitioners.
- Rhinoplasty: Cases and Techniques offer examples, insights, and the expertise of the finest surgeons in the world as you plan your own procedures. It is mandatory reading for all facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, residents, and fellows who are preparing, studying for, and performing safe, effective, and successful rhinoplasty.
Rhinoplasty Cases and Techniques PDF Download.
You can download Rhinoplasty Cases and Techniques PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.