We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Rapid Psychiatry PDF 2nd Edition.
This pocket guide is a must for all clinical medical students and junior doctors and provides an excellent revision tool in the run-up to exams. It is also perfect for when working on psychiatric attachment, as it covers many of the conditions encountered on the wards, in clinics, and in general practice.
Features of Rapid Psychiatry.
- Now thoroughly updated, it includes new sections on Neuropsychiatry, the Psychiatry of Learning Disability, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychotherapy, as well as common disorders, their assessment and their treatment.
- Featuring the key points of the Mental Health Act, along with a glossary of terms, Rapid Psychiatry is the ideal refresher, covering just the basic relevant facts.
Table of Contents.
- Introduction to Psychiatry.
- Differential Diagnosis.
- General Adult Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Old Age Psychiatry.
- Psychiatry of Learning Disability.
- Forensic Psychiatry.
Rapid Psychiatry PDF Download.
You can download Rapid Psychiatry PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.