We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Rapid Clinical Pharmacology A Student Formulary PDF.
This pocket reference guide is a must for all medical students and junior doctors preparing for exams in pharmacology or needing a rapid reminder during a clinical attachment.
In light of the growing pressures on those who prescribe drugs to patients, increasing emphasis has been placed on the importance of pharmacology in the undergraduate medical curriculum.
Features of Rapid Clinical Pharmacology A Student Formulary
- Rapid Clinical Pharmacology, with its concise, easy-to-use approach, offers an appealing format for students to use in both clinical practice and exam preparation and its ‘one-page per drug/class’ layout easily facilitates the generation of a personal student formulary.
- Each chapter of the book mirrors each section of the BNF to allow easy cross-referencing and then each chapter is divided into consistent sections as per other books in the Rapid series.
Table of Contents.
- Basic Pharmacokinetic Concepts.
- Gastrointestinal System.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Respiratory System.
- Central Nervous System Infections.
- Endocrine System.
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Urinary Tract Disorders.
- Malignant Disease and Immunosuppression.
- Musculoskeletal and Joint Diseases.
- Intravenous Fluids.
- Blood and Transfusion Medicine.
Rapid Clinical Pharmacology A Student Formulary PDF Download.
You can download Rapid Clinical Pharmacology A Student Formulary PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology