We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Rapid Neurology and Neurosurgery PDF.
Rapid Neurology and Neurosurgery is a must for all medical students and junior doctors – it is a quick and easy on-the-ward or clinic reference and the perfect revision tool for those approaching finals, undergraduate neurology and neurosurgery examinations, and the Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) examinations.
Features of Rapid Neurology and Neurosurgery.
- It provides a concise, structured approach to neurology and neurosurgery learning, covering key facts in a simple and memorable way:
- Part I – The Basics – features the basic principles and facts essential for a good understanding of neurology and neurosurgery and includes sections on relevant neuroanatomy; neurological history and examination; and investigations including neurophysiology and neuroradiology. MRI and CT scans are included throughout the text.
- Part II – Complaints: face to face with the patient – features OSCE-style and the viva-voce examination preparation and has chapters on presenting complaints with relevant and selected questions to ask for establishing the differential diagnoses (presented in a table) with basic investigations and management.
- Part III – Conditions: applying the basics – presents important clinical conditions with sections on definition; epidemiology; etiology; associations/risk factors; pathology; history; examination; investigations; management; complications; prognosis and a list of differential diagnoses usually in a table with general clinical information and distinguishing information to exclude the alternative diagnoses.
- Each chapter also includes key points to remember and highlights key facts.
- Rapid Neurology and Neurosurgery contains only the essential, core, and relevant facts in a concise, pocket-sized, ‘rapid’ refresher providing a thorough foundation of neurology and neurosurgery knowledge allowing you to excel in the examinations.
Table of Contents.
- PART I: The Basics.
- PART II: Complaints: Face-to-Face with the Patient.
- PART III: Conditions: Applying the Basics.
Rapid Neurology and Neurosurgery PDF Download.
You can download Rapid Neurology and Neurosurgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.