We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine PDF.
Rapid Infectious Diseases is the fourth book to appear in the Rapid series. Each book is designed for short revision covering key facts in a simple and memorable fashion, using well-thought-out mnemonics to aid recall.
Features of Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.
- This new text provides students in the run-up to exams with a comprehensive review of possible causes for symptoms and conditions as well as the key facts of around 100 diseases, following the Rapid mnemonic.
- There will also be an appendix giving details of immunizations as well as a list of Further Reading and useful websites.
- Clinical students working on Emergency Medicine and General Practice attachments will find this book extremely useful.
- It may also interest those planning electives abroad. Junior doctors and GPs will find this a handy resource for quick access to information on the symptoms and diseases they may encounter in the clinical setting.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Signs & Symptoms.
- Part 2: Aetiological Agents.
- Part 3: Diseases (A-Z).
Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine PDF Download.
You can download Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.