We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Rapid Cardiac Care PDF.
Rapid Cardiac Care is an indispensable resource for all frontline staff working with acutely ill patients. Offering easy access to the knowledge base needed to provide rapid, safe, and effective cardiac care, it is ideal for newly qualified healthcare professionals including, nurses, paramedics, cardiac technicians, junior medics, and physiotherapists.
Features of Rapid Cardiac Care.
- Essential information to support the assessment of the cardiac patient including focused history taking and physical assessment, rhythm interpretation, and 12-lead ECG assessment.
- Practical guidance on how to care for patients with cardiac emergencies, including acute coronary syndromes, arrhythmias, heart failure and cardiac arrest.
- A quick reference A-Z section that explores a wide range of conditions affecting the heart, each with a comprehensive overview of patient presentation and strategies to guide patient assessment and management.
- Diagrams and images are provided to facilitate learning.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology.
- Part 2: Rapid Cardiac Assessment.
- Part 3: Rapid 12‐lead ECG Interpretation.
- Part 4: Cardiac Conditions A–Z.
Rapid Cardiac Care PDF Download.
You can download Rapid Cardiac Care PDF by the links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.